CMS Website Development Company
At website development company OctactTM Solutions, we believe Content Management System (CMS) Website Development as an arrangement which enables you to handle the content of a website.
1). Non-technical people can update content. We all like to think of ourselves as super-capable people, but the reality is that there are very few people who are all round brilliant programmers, designers and content creators, in fact most people are none-of-the-above. Some try, but most fall short in at least one or two areas compared to a professional who only focuses on one of these competencies.
2). It costs less. This may sound strange when you consider that it will always cost more to have a content management system built into your website.
3) Separation of content from code. Let`s say you design a great site, populate it with three years of material, by which time the technology used to build the site is outdated. If your content is interwoven with the site itself you`ll be throwing out the baby with the bathwater if you upgrade your website. At OctactTM Solutions, good content management system will allow you to completely overhaul the presentation and application logic of your site, while maintaining your content in perfect separation from the mechanics of the rest of the site.
4) Uniformity of design. When you have a content management system built for you, every page it displays is always done the exact same way. In fact, in many cases, you are simply seeing the exact same "page" every time you view it, the system just displays different content in it according to your requests. This creates a consistent presentation of your content across your site. There`s nothing worse for a site visitor to have to do than have to figure out where everything is for every page they visit. A confusing and disorientating site will seldom get repeat visitors.
5) Upgradeability and maintainability. Because a well-developed content management system is designed to play nicely with the rest of the site, you can upgrade the content management system, or make changes to it, without affecting the rest of the site. In fact, as long as the API (application programming interface, or protocol for communication with the site) remains the same, you can completely replace your content management system with a new one.
6) Currency of content. This is probably your best benefit. By removing the technical and process barriers to creating new content, you are limited only by your desire to create content, and your motivation to do so. It should be no more or less difficult than opening a Word or OpenOffice document and getting started, just with this solution, the world gets to see your work once you have previewed and published it.
Generally we provide you with a CMS that involves of two features:
1. (CMA) Content Management Application
The CMA application can be used even when the creator does not know about the Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML), and can be used to control the design, variation, and deduction of content from the website that does not even need the knowledge of a webmaster.
2. (CDA) Content Delivery Application
The CDA application is used for the Compilation of Data that to patch the website.
To know more, please feel free to call us on +91 8197810405 or drop us an email at email@example.com.